- Modern designs are achieved using this top quality natural stone.
- To cover the verandah, the courtyard, the patio.
- Commercial building forecourts, lobbies, public galleries and footpaths.
- Any high foot traffic area.
- Paving pieces may be large and thick and bear a high static and abrasive load.
Traditionally flagstone sizes were provided cut as big as possible/manageable from the raw slab. Laid to suit and final pieces provided to fill in the vacant positions. Nowadays, sizes are generally predetermined and provided accordingly whether it be a single size, in module form, set widths and random length, square, rectangular - it's almost endless.
The result would be a formal and grandeur appearance. Generally the flagstones are provided in a natural split face surface, 30mm plus in thickness.
Occasionally we are asked to provide a heritage surface for an 'instant old' look. This may be necessary in conservation work or the replacement of a damaged piece. Maybe to suit an older style look where the new blue/grey colour would not be in keeping. A worn and mellowed appearance being more suited.
The advantages of using Mintaro
- Flexibility of design
- Consistent, dependable quality and colour
- Well exceeds the Australian Standard for slip resistance in dry or wet conditions.