Bookleaf (strata type)
Used for retaining walls, planter boxes, feature walls, water features or facades.
- Bookleaf stone is supplied in lengths upto 2500mm
- Thickness (or height when laid) range from 20-40mm
- Width (or depth when laid) nominal 75mm
- Ends of pieces left broken
- 1 long edge diamond sawn, the other which is normally the feature, broken
The stone is sold by area of seen solid face. The thicker the mortar joints allowed, the less square metres of stone required for the same wall height.